I think the term boutique hotel is used a lot these days but this place truly is one , its such a relaxing place right in the bustle of Marrakech so you have the best of both worlds,the excitement of the city right outside your door , but inside a beautiful place to relax, the authentic decor and the relaxed vibe of the Riad is perfect, it has so much genuine atmosphere in the rooms and the courtyard where you can easily while away the hours in serenity.
All the owner and staff are so helpful and friendly theres not a bad thing i can say , they definitely made the whole stay an unforgettable experience and would happily stay there again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech