We stayed at the Riad El Mansour in March 2012 and enjoyed a fantastic stay. The location is perfect - within the Medina so all the main sights are within walking distance but also close to the gates for getting into the new parts of the city. The riad itself has been beautifully restored and decorated with great attention to detail. We stayed in the suite which was extremely comfortable. Best of all were the staff who without exception are friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech