We have just arrived home from a 4 night stay at this riad and only have positive things to say about Riad El Mansour and it's staff . We were on the last leg of our honeymoon and had booked this place via a hotel search website.
The staff are totally concerned about your satisfaction and customer service here leaves us british somewhat embarrassed about our standrads at home! The bar is set - nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast on the terrace is delicious, the in house hammam is a must and the selection of books, dvds and board games is great if you want to spend time away from the hustle and bustle of the medina. The staff even posted my postcards!!! A lovely extra touch was a bunch of flowers and wedding candle and note in the room on arrival, as the staff knew that we were on our honeymoon!
Located in the medina, this riad is a great location - it is a 15 minute walk from 'The Square' Jamma-El-Fna, which is perfect to be near enough to the bust Marrakesh streets and magic, but far enough away to feel like you aren't constantly 'in-it'. The staff ib duty came to meet us on arrival to ensure that we found the riad as it is not on a main street (perfect for quieter night sleep!)
It is within walking distance of all main tourist spots and is a 5 minute walk from the bus station & Jardin Majorelle. Also within walking distance from Gueliz where we found a number of excellent restaurants and cafe bars, plus bars if you do fancy a tipple.
The room was exquisite, with a fantastic shower, constant supply of mineral water and fruit and a very comfy 4 poster bed! Also, a tv with digibox & DVD player as above, plus an ipod docking station and free wi-fi. Very tastefully decorated and with a handy guide. The hotel gave us on arrival a tour of the riad, and a (much appreciated, especially with the additional souks section map!) map with highlighted recomendations around the city. The whole riad is a real gem and gives you a real feel of Marrakesh.
All staff were fantastic and we would like to thank them again for making our stay totally perfect! we hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech