The hotel was very nice and in an excellent location, inside the souks and near the square Djeema el Fna and a good walking distance to the newer downtown area. Everybody who worked there was very nice, they picked us up from the train station. Breakfast was very good and they also made lunch and dinner if requested, which was very good and could be eaten inside the room or on the top terrace. The rooms were very nice, clean and well decorated. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech