After reading great reviews on tripadvisor I booked Riad El Mansour for several friends of mine for a 4 night break for my birthday. We were not disappointed. From the second we walked through the door we know our stay at Riad El Mansour was going to be wonderful. It is a very peaceful & romantic retreat from the outside world. My room on the ground floor opened out onto the pool where we were able to can enjoy breakfast. Although if you are a very light sleeper, I would not recommend this room as although beautiful in shades of purple, it can be a bit noisy in the morning. The staff were very friendly & made you feel at home. They gave us some great recommendations for restaurants, guides and shops. One good thing was that we all had the complimentary massages so one day we just lounged around the riad drinking, eating and being pampered. We had no hassles and just time to relax & enjoy. We would highly recommend Riad El Mansour and will certainly return again.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.