My husband & I stayed 3 nights at this Riad & we have no regrets. Staying in a Riad is a must when visiting Marrakech & this one is ideally located. A short walk to the markets, the palace & the old square.
Rooms are beautifully decorated & exceptionally well kept. Wonderful showers & bathroom, & v comfortable beds.
We had a delightful breakfast each morning & dined here on our last evening. Good was lovely & local musicans played in the background.
After spending a day walking around the new town, we are glad we spent our visit to Marrakech in the old town, and we are also glad we spent it in this Riad. It's v comfortable, staff work v hard to make it a pleasurable stay. There are lots of little private areas to sit & read or relax, indoors or ourtside by the pool or upstairs on the terrace..
Cant say this place has any faults.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Si Said Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Si Said Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like royalty as soon as you enter this splendid all-suite riad, which is beautifully decorated in opulent gold and soothing cream hues. As you... Feel like royalty as soon as you enter this splendid all-suite riad, which is beautifully decorated in opulent gold and soothing cream hues. As you admire the intricate zellij or mosaic tiles surrounding you, take comfort that your stay will be an unforgettable one. For total relaxation, indulge in the jet pool or a hammam, traditional bathhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia and Travelocity so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Si Said reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.