“Riad Bayti is a Jewel in the midst of Marrakech's spice markets!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
€40 (EUR)
Ranked #133 of 1,079 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“Riad Bayti is a Jewel in the midst of Marrakech's spice markets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Riad Bayti is a Jewel in the midst of Marrakech's spice markets! The hotel couldn't have been more central for to visit all of Marrakech's sights literally 3 mins from the Saddien tombs and Bahia palace and 10 mins from Jemma el Fna etc. It was delightful to wander in and out of the spice souks when entering or leaving the Riad the smells and colours are wonderful. The roof terrace was really relaxing and charming and my 3.5 year old daughter loved all the little nooks and crannies and searching for the Tortoise. Aziz the new Manager was ever helpful and always on hand to help out or chat, he helped us carry our luggage all the way to Bab Arab for our onward journey in Morocco! Would I stay in the Riad Bayti if I return to Marrakech definitely!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
jean christophe C, Propriétaire at Riad Bayti Marrakech, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your review ! I hope you could vist everything during your trip or if don't, you just have to come back in our riad.. I am happy that you enjoyed our nice Aziz.
I hope to see you again,

JC CHEVALLIER

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Arriving in Marrakesh from the USA was disorienting. Scooters, donkeys with wide loads, small trucks whizzing up and down the medina. When I got to the Riad Bayti I immediately felt relieved and delightfully surprised at the warm furnishings and relaxed ambience. However the best was yet to come. The hotel manager, Aziz, could not have been more available, generous with his time and helpful. He personally escorted me to a local women's hammam and returned to pick me up when I had finished. I injured my knee during the trip and without Aziz's help I would not have been able to enjoy the trip as much as I did. He even planned to ship my heavy suitcase to the US for me. The room was very comfortable and relaxing. The pool lovely and nooks to relax in. Staff friendly and breakfasts delicious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
jean christophe C, Propriétaire at Riad Bayti Marrakech, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
As you say the riad is a jewel that we find pleasure in a neighborhood full of life and smell of spices
Aziz is present with his team for the well-being of our customers riad
best regards
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

If you want a comfortable, cool, gorgeous and personal spot to relax in the madness that can be Marrakech, Riad Bayti is it.

My husband and I spent three nights at Riad Bayti and enjoyed every minute we were there. The tiny pool, by the way, is probably the best invention ever. It was topping out at about 54C degrees when were were in Marrakech, so needless to say a quick dip in that pool was the most rejuvenating experience in the world.

We arrived to mint tea and cookies (so good) and each day had homemade breakfast with the most delicious fresh-squeezed orange juice I've ever had.

Huge props must go to the manager Redouane (sorry if I have mis-spelled your name!), who was easily the most helpful host I have ever come across anywhere in the world. Ever. We arrived in the afternoon - he drew us a detailed map, gave us hints about shopping and some less hectic places to pick up what we wanted, some nearby museums and sites and the best way to get t them, hints and tips about the city... I mean, the effort he does to is above and beyond, and he really makes the riad what it is. You can ask that guy ANYTHING and he will help you out with a massive smile on his face the entire time.

The room was really big and very comfortable (sure, the bed was a little harder than you might find at a 5-star hotel, but we both slept like babies). The bathroom was curtained off from the main room and the shower was great. Really, really great, especially after being outside in the heat and dust all day. Usually not a fan of air-conditioning, but in this instance it was a fine addition to our room.

Also, there are two pet tortoises. Adorable.

Oh, we arranged for a transfer from the train station to the riad. Glad we did, too. After a long plane journey from the middle of Canada and hours spent on a couple of trains, it was a little bit of luxury we were glad we invested in.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the second floor and it was quiet, cool and lovely.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
jean christophe C, Propriétaire at Riad Bayti Marrakech, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. It's very interessant for us to have this kind of review, more over you gave a lot of reviews to other places. We are happy that your trip in Marrakesh was perfect and we try to do our best for our gests. We hope to see you again!
Granada, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

It is delightful to get here after the rather quite shocking arrival in superbusy Marrakech. It if a peaceful and lovely quiet place, decorated the traditional way with an hint of moderness and a touch of closeness like a family/luxury place.Very clean and quiet, it is 30 metres away for the spices market. Redouane is, of course the great added value: is gonna take car of you, no matter what.The breakfast is delicious. They have a little pool inside, great for hot days.
Book here without hesitation.

Room Tip: I stayed in the room in the terrace, I thinks it's nice but a bit noisy because of the many mosq...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
jean christophe C, Propriétaire at Riad Bayti Marrakech, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. Everybody remember our breakfast so i think thay are really nice for everybody. And with this temperature, the swimming pool is not to cold also .
Hope to see you again in the riad.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Such a nice place in the middle of the medina, suddenly you are in a silent beautiful oasis with a ment tea and an excellent host Riduan, thank you for everything!!!! Do yo remember un my boyfriend broke his leg that night in Marrakech !!!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for you exprience in our oasis as you said . I hope that your boyfriend feel better and hope that you will comme again with your boyfriend and a new leg
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I booked Bayti Riah, as a female solo traveller at very short notice . I was enchanted and delighted, the location is perfect in the Jewish quarter of the city and it was a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the souks just outside the door. It was quite and cool and oozed peace and tranquillity. Redouane the manager was a perfect host and nothing was to much trouble, he is always smiling and has an in-depth knowledge of the city which he is only to willing to share with you. He is good company but is insightful enough to know when you need some solitude. The breakfast is plentiful and tea/coffee on tap. Overall a wonderful stay in a wonderful city. Thank you

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
jean christophe C, Propriétaire at Riad Bayti Marrakech, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Hello Nina, thank you very much for your review and thanks for Redouane also. Hope to see you again in the riad to have new adventures !

Guernsey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed for 7 nights and we were absolutely delighted. A particular mention has to go to Redouane, the perfect host! He was there day and night to help us with whatever we needed and gave us excellent information about the city.

Room Tip: Our party had 4 rooms, we paid more for the deluxe room and if anything it was not as good as some o...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
jean christophe C, Propriétaire at Riad Bayti Marrakech, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, we try to do our best in order you to have the best trip. See you maybe again in our place.

JC CHEVALLIER

Been to Riad Bayti Marrakech? Share your experiences!