“Beautifullly wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #199 of 464 Hotels in Marrakech
London, United Kingdom
“Beautifullly wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Omg this was the most amazing place i had ever seen. It was so beautiful and gorgeous to look at. The rooms were very clean and well designed.
In the room i shared with my sister we had a double bed and the bathroom was litrally in the same room. There was a wall in between with just under half a metre of it (lenthwise) open so u can see the other side of the bathroom at the top and had a little open part to reach the bathroom (withwise). This was really weird as u could here the person at the toilet and shower and could see there heads wen they stand up.(the shower went down in the ground) We didnt mind because we were alright with it.
However there are other rooms with seperate bathrooms.

The breakfast was amazing. There wad more food then we could eat anf it was well designed. The staff were soooo friendly. I thanks them a lot or the hospitality. The building was beautiful and i couldnt get enough of it.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Walking in the old Medina in Marrakech the first time, its hard to get that there is places like this inside a door! Its no sound of the hectic life outside once you enter the riad. If you travel to Marrakech, I higly reccomend that you stay in a riad, not a big hotel.

We were 16 friends having a cook course here and I also stayed one night there the same week with 8 friends. The cook course was arranged by Sahara Eperience as a part of a big tour for 4 days and was really fun! Good food and wine, lovely atmosphere and good service. I probably will stay here the next time I visit Marrakesh

And they have turtles as pets!

Room Tip: The swimming pool is just for show (I dont think you can swim here)
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The décor was gorgeous and the room was wonderful… Every moment of the day was a delight, the atmosphere and ambiance was crucial and a unique experience determined by things such as welcoming staff, mint tea and pastries served upon arrival. We also had a dinner and it was delicious.On the magnificent roof terrace, we relaxed in the sun and and enjoyed the breathtaking views of the city...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our start in Marocco couldn't be better!
The Riad is beautifull, many impressive detailing, old doors used in the cupboards, nice colours, l good beds, very clean. We got lots of information in excellent English from our lovely hostess, the meal was very good, as was breakfast.
It is a bit difficult to find the Riad, but people are very helpfull to point the way. It is a good 10 minutes from Jamaa el Fna
Very near the Riad is a Hamman, Le Bain Blue, we had a very relaxing couple of hours there doing the traditional express with a traditional Hamman and a massage with Argan oil for 400 Dh.

Room Tip: We had three rooms, alle were excellent.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my first experience and was quite happy here but I'm afraid I had some jewerly pinched so I'm not happy now! I would not go back to this Riad as I looked at others around this area which were much better with a spa and. Clean plunge pool. The chamber maid seemed very put out because I told her not to bother to clean our room! So the next day I asked her to because I felt guilty! Wish I had not bothered because when I got home I found that my most expensive necklace was missing.

Room Tip: Try a diferent Riad but the location was great
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Luton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Riad, is no doubt a wonderful place to stay in.. If you prefer to stay in a traditional hotel then this is ideal for you!... The customary service is also good, as we were unsure which tourist group to book activities and the manager (Mujeed) helped us and allowed us to use his phone on numerous occasions.

Breakfast was phenomenal and whatever we wanted was at our service! One morning, the manager cooked breakfast for us really early as we had a activity booked. Thus, it fits around you.

However, one downfall, wasnt told that we would be charged for water bottles provided to us and were surprised with the amount we were charged when we were about to leave.

Overall, i would most certainly go back and stay but for much longer this time!

Thank you very much Mujeed!! You were great!

Room Tip: Go for the top rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Madrid
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Unfortunate choice to stay in Marrakech. I spent three nights with two friends and we had to change rooms twice. The trip highlight was that we found a piece of [--] on the bathroom floor. They invited us to dinner to make up for the "inconvenience", but guess what... beverages were were not included! Unbelievable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Riad Chorfa? Share your experiences!