The riad looks very well in the pictures and the reality is almost the same, but the things there are not very good are the services you are being offered:
1. They forgot to send the taxi to pick us up from the airport, although we received their confirmation and we had to wait more than 1 hour and a half for a taxi.
2. The location can not be reached by car and you have to walk a couple of minutes.
3. The wi-fi, even they said that is working in all the rooms, was working properly only on the ground floor where the router was. At the first floor was not signal in the rooms.
4. There is no bathroom door, there is only a curtain.
5. There is no heating system available and if you are going on a colder month like we did you are freezing.
6. No TV in any room, only in the lobby.
7. The services do not compare to a 4* hotel, but the prices are the same.
8. The area does not give you a save feeling, 'cause the streets to the riad are like a labyrinth.
The staff is not very friendly, we ask for some recommendations of good restaurants and they recommend what everybody could see some restaurants from Jemma el Fna which on all the sites had bad reviews.
In conclusion if you want to book this riad think again, 'cause definitely the price requested is much more than it's worth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riad Aubrac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Aubrac Hotel Marrakech