Stayed here for 2 nights, in a room on the first floor. Really close to Jemma El Fnna (less than a 5 min walk). As with every other Riad in Marrakesh, not v easy to find so I wish the staff would set up a meeting point after arrival in the city. However, we were able to call them and they met us and showed us the way.
Breakfast is ok- standard breads, OJ, and jams.
Room was clean
Bathroom was clean, but seemed almost unfinished- perfectly adequate for a couple days
Overall, an awesome value for 45euros/night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech