Our biggest issue here was that our plans altered a bit and I contacted the raid 4 days ahead to change our reservation from 4 to 3 nights. The French owner insisted on charging for the full 4 nights. He claims the policy is on his website, but I cannot find that. No negotiation at all. This issue put me in a pretty grumpy mood-not so fun on vacation. Riad was otherwise charming and assitants Aziz and Massoud were great. Decor more French Moroccan (French owner) than Moroccan Moroccan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Budget Places, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech