The two owners are so helpful and attentive. You feel like their most important guest. The roof top garden is beautiful and just the place to sit and enjoy mint tea as you watch the sunset. The rooms are small, and a bit eclectic, but that adds to the charm of staying in Marrakech. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.