This is Riad was perfect! We arrived and net Momo- the host of the riad who was extremely helpful and friendly with whatever we needed!
The rooms were very nice, clean and spacious. We stayed in the cheapest room thefirst night and then got upgraded to the suite the second night. Both were lovely- only complaint was that the suite was a bit dark at night- not enough lighting..
The breakfast was beautiful in the mornings, enough to keep you going for a few hours.
At night there was a night guard who took you through the alley way back to the riad which was great too.
Only 5 mins walk to main square with restaurants and shops.
Overall perfect experience at this Riad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech