Ake issrebeh moulana, shukran, merci and thank you to Muhammed and Mamoud for a great stay! Your hospitality was great making our stay at your your riad enjoyable. You are the best.
This is a great place to stay within the medina with access to many fun things to do and access to the many other places in Marrakech.
The rooms are a tad small and basic but nevertheless enjoyable.
I highly recommend this place for a variety of travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech