A friend and I stayed at RCC for 6 days while visiting Marrakech last week. To our surprise, our taxi driver (not from the hotel) knew where it was and pointed us down the winding alley. Like many hotels, there is a central courtyard that opens up to the sky in the middle, so it feels like you're outside. Because it was cold, this wasn't so pleasant as it would've been in the summer but our room had a heater and extra blanket to make up for it. Our room was small and our bathroom was located across from it, not in the same room, which was probably better because the bathroom smelled a little. Breakfast is served on the top floor outside and consists of something that's a cross between a pancake and English muffin, those big discs of bread, orange juice, and mint tea.
Aside from our actual accommodation, the hosts are incredible. Those guys will do anything for you. They got up early to give us food before a tour, gave us a power strip for our room, water, and even got things for the other guests such as cables and chargers.
Pros: great location, helpful hosts, good (fresh!) breakfast.
Cons: bathroom odor, cold at night/in morning, wifi wasn't so good in the rooms.
In the end, we payed 47 euros a night and we enjoyed ourselves and would definitely recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech