Great Riad with super location, very near the central place. Only a few minutes walking.
It is very importent to stay close to the central place. Not because the big square is essential, but because this is where you can easely walk to any place and sights within the citywalls.
Pool is pretty, but dont seem clean enough to "swim" in.
Rooms, not that autentic, but great space, and you dont stay in much. Stay in a room on the first floor or the suite at the 2 floor. 2 rooms at the first floor has great big bathrooms, 2 have very tiny bathrooms.
Terraces, 3 different levels, Wonderfull spaces. wonderfull views over the city “skyline”. A lot of cozy sittingareas incl. roofed sitting areas if weather demands it.
Breakfirst is standard, with bread, pancakes, 1 glass of juice, coffee or the. And 2 sorts of marmalade. You drink your coffee of a bowl : )
Tip, If you speak French, it would be a big plus.
Lack of cozyness in the evenings. Would prefer some candlelights around the Riad when dark falls.
Would stay again any time, because of price,location and privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech