Recently stayed in this riad with a group of 6 other friends. We booked out the entire annex and one room in the main riad. We loved the riad - particularly the annex with its own terrace which we used for a bit of sunbathing - perfect!!
The staff were really helpful, helped us organise a day trip out of the city and generally were lovely. One of our friends was sick with food poisoning on the last day, and even though we were supposed to check out at 11.30am they let her stay on until we left for the airport.
The breakfast was jam and breads, and we also had a nice dinner one night with great salads and tajine :)
The only thing to note is that the rooms in the annex have no doors onto the ensuites! And the pool in the main riad is not the sort you would want to swim in! However the rooms were all lovely - esp the room in the main riad
Would really recommend it - good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech