A group of 6 forty something girls stayed in the Annex for a long weekend in March. None of us had been to Marrakech before and we were really made to feel welcome by Massod and all the staff. There were 6 of us so the Annex was perfect and it was like having our own little house, with our own roof terrace and breakfast was served here every morning. Massod arranged a lot of our trips/restaurants and gave us some really good advice for exploring. We couldn't have had a better time, we only wish we could have stayed longer and we would highly recommend the Annex to anyone. Only slight drawback was the stairs especially if you get the bedroom on the ground floor to the 3rd floor roof terrace but they certainly keep you fit! It was a great place to come back to after all the haggling we did in the Souks, the main square couldn't be nearer but the Annex was a little oasis after the hussle and bustle. Couldn't recommend our trip highly enough and we would all love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech