We booked this hotel sight unseen but based on the reviews posted by other Trip Advisor comments. The hotel was wonderful and the staff including Mohamed were fantastic! Upon arrival at the train station we were picked up and driven over to the riad. Mohamed gave us maps, walked us to the main square and gave us great advice on a local Hamman/spa. The Riad's rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The roof top deck was also lovely and has a great view of the Stork's and their nests.
The Riad was about a 10 minute walk from the main square and as women we felt perfectly safe walking back to the hotel late at night.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.