We stayed in Marrakech for three nights in December 2014 and cannot recommend Maison Arabo Andalouse highly enough. The accommodation was lovely - a peaceful sanctuary from the bustle of the city - and Gpaulo and Mohammed were charming and extremely helpful. They went far beyond what they were obliged and expected to do in making our stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. We will definitely recommend the place to our friends and family!
Few of the excellent points
- Extremely well situated to the Bahia Palace, souks, the main square (hardly 5 mins walk)
- Gpaulo had excellent suggestions on how to roam in the city and also how to spend the day – he even got us dates and argan oil through Mohammed (this is easier since the locals know how to haggle and get the best product for a reasonable price)
- The place itself is so charming – Mohammed explained the history (around 100 years old) and how it was managed through the years
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse decoration of the end of XIXeme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. Plunge Pool 4 X 3 X 1.20Mts. Free High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech