First of all, thanks GPaolo for all the excellent arrangement during my trip.
The rooms are well cleaned and organized of Morocco style,but what I am surprised with is the excellent hospitality of all the staffs in Maison.
All the staffs were so kind that our family could spend a really fantastic stay in Marrakech.
I spent the new year holiday with my family in Maison Arabo Andalouse.
This is the first visit for my family to Morocco.
I have no time to check the activity in Marrakech because I tied up by business during the end of the last year.
So I had no way except asking GPaolo,the owner of Maison, for my trip arrangement.
But it turned out to be a really good choice that I relied all on GPaolo.
GPaolo knew what our family would like to do and very kindly arranged all the Marrakech activities including city tour and 1 night camel tent tour.
The first day of my city tour, I left a tour plan sheet which GPaolo gave me in the maison. However, Mohammed kindly drove a scooter and caught up with our taxi just to hand the sheet over to me.
GPaolo thought one step ahead for my family and sorted everything out for us.
Especially Camel tent tour was a great experience for my children.
GPaolo kindly chartered one car and driver for my family tent tour.
The driver was very friendly , could speak English very well and explained all about Morocco.
My son became a good friend of the driver guide when the tour finished.
The last night of my staying in Maison, our family were a little bit tired and no energy to go outside to have a dinner.
Because of that, GPaolo arranged a really fantastic dinner for us in the Maison and we could spend a very relaxed night.
I personally believe that nice and warmful hospitality you'll be given in this Maison could not be done in big hotels.
My children said that when they grew up, they definitely would like to come again with friends
to Maison Arabo Andalouse!
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.