The Maison Arabo Andalouse was a charming little place. The staff were all extremely helpful and welcoming.
The room was lovely. It was clean and had a real Moroccan feel. We had our own balcony, looking over the courtyard and the shower was surprisingly powerful. The whole place was tiled, which kept it cool, but we needed slippers. Luckily the Souks were full of sellers and it was only a short 10 min walk from the Riad. The roof terrace was a real sun trap and had lots of sun loungers to relax on. There were loads of cactuses making the terrace look pretty, but the real charm came from the storks, as the terrace backs on to El Badi Palace where they nest. We had a truly memorable moment, when we went on to the terrace at sunset and watched the storks greeting their mates with their romantic dances. At the same time the ‘call to prayer’ sang out in all directions from the numerous mosques that are housed in Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.