My partner and I decided to travel to Marrakech and wanted to make sure our stay was comfortable and central; the Riad Maison Arabo Andalouse was both. GPaolo and his staff were very accommodating and helpful. We spent time during our morning breakfast and evening tea chatting with GPaolo, a very kind host. When we entered our room, the traditional Moorish construction with an awesome brick pattern and arched ceilings took us back 100's of years, but the comfortable bathroom and shower gave us the comforts of home.
We were only a 5minute walk to the exciting Central Market and the Cultural Center. The neighborhood was a mosaic of vendors, artisans, local craftsmen and spice dealers, offering you the opportunity to pick up a gift or two.
We recommend eating in the Central Market and explore some of the great grills, for traditional Moroccan foods.
Enjoy - we did.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.