I will keep this short and sweet - my boyfriend and I spent 5 days at this Riad and it was the most wonderful holiday. Special thanks to Mohammed and the staff for making us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Mohammed always went out of his way to ensure we were happy and experiencing the best spots to enjoy in Marrakech.
We will be back...thank you all so much. We'll never forget our stay.
Titi & Tata
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.