We stayed over Christmas in December 2012, and Paolo's riad is truly a lovely place. From the common spaces, to the rooms, to the lovely rooftop terrace, there is great attention to detail, and everything is done just right. The riad was spotless, and the two rooms we had were both beautifully decorated. We loved the breakfast, and the Christmas dinner we had was outstanding.
Paolo will arrange for pick up from the airport, and excursions to just about anywhere. He, and all his staff, were always very helpful throughout our stay. We have traveled extensively with our 3 youngest children, and can honestly say this is one of the most enjoyable places we've ever stayed. Located in the Medina, it is within easy walking distance to many of those places one would most wish to visit. When we return to Marrakech, we will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.