Conveniently located in the medina, easy access to main sightseeing spots (koutoubia, palaces, place el jemaa and souk). It was our first time in an african country and we were pleased to find such pleasant people at the riad. GPaulo and his sidekick Mohammed always give you some practical and useful advises. They are friendly, helpful and even though outside the peaceful riad, life is quite noisy and chaotic you feel that if something goes wrong during your stay you would call the riad and they would help straight away. I would recommend to take the taxi option as the first time it is bit tricky to locate it as no street name. Overall fantastic people, nice riad and well located, just enjoy! J&K
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.