First off, to those few who have complained about this Riad, remember you are staying in Marrakech for a more than adequate price, and at a PRIME LOCATION. Taxi drop off is just a 2 minute walk from the riad, they can send someone to meet you if required.
The host, Gian-Paolo, is a charming man, very welcoming and was always inquiring about my needs. The rest of the staff was also very professional, special thanks to Mohammed who has made my life easier during my stay!
The room I had was number 6 I believe, a suite with a private balcony on the first floor of the riad (note this was a COMPLIMENTARY upgrade from the room I had initially booked). Room size is more than adequate, remember this is a Riad, not a five star hotel!
As for the location, you cannot ask for a better one in this price-quality range. Literally a 7 minute walk from Jemaa el Fna place, close to many other attractions as well. Overall this was the best 3 nights of my 12 night Moroccan trip.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.