We can I start?? I had a lovely stay in this riad I felt so at home. The owner Pablo was away but we had a lovely welcoming by Mohamed, Zara and Fatima. When we first arrived we were greet with a lovely morrocan tea and cookies and then Mohamed show us a lovely clean room. Breakfast was lovely they have fresh breads fruit, orange juice and Moroccan tea. I can not thank mohamed enough for what he done for us, he showed us the way to souk, hammam bath and a lovely resturant called arthur. He really went out to give the best service and I will never forget that. I have stayed in big hotel like tichka hotel in gueliz and riad mogador in agadir but they don't come close to the homely feeling this riad has it is really home far away from home. Fosia
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.