What a beautiful place to stay!! Paulo and the staff at the riad are second to none. I came as a single female traveler and was warned about traveling to Marrakech alone. Not only did I feel safe at the Riad but Paulo and his team made sure of my safety. Him and his staff would walk me to the ATM, walk me to catch a cab, and even walked me to the famous spas of Marrakech to get Hammam. The most unbelievable thing was I went out on a Saturday night late and Paulo was sitting up waiting for me making sure I returned safely to the riad. I dont know many people that would do that besides my parents and my sister. They really care about every detail and ensure you are happy, nothing is too difficult and they always go the extra mile. They would make sure my breakfast was exactly how I liked it every morning and the first question they would ask every morning is if I would prefer to sit in the courtyard or the rooftop. I would always pick the rooftop to overlook the ruins and the storcks nest that just had babies (really something to see). The riad itself is very historic and stunning. Paulo who has a keen eye for detail, made sure it was restored to its brilliance - not a building they built to look like a historic riad but the real thing - trust me there is a difference.
Last I have to talk about the price, this place is so underpriced for the service and type of place you stay it's crazy. If you are over staying in a large cold hotel and want something authentic with heart definitely stay at the Maison Arabo Andalouse.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.