The Kasbah is a collection of traditional style buildings and one modern building on the out skirts of Marrakesh. We had booked a 2 night stay through a travel agent, but on arrival were put in the modern building due to some guests extending their stay.
The handle was broken on our room meaning we could not lock our room, there was no handle on the children's room, so if the door shuts, you need a screw driver to get out again. The light was broken in the bath room and the toilet didn't flush. The swimming pool outside our building was not maintained and had become a haven for wild life. The water was murky and had frogs and dragon flies living in it. The edge of the pool was crumbling, and a man hole with a 4ft drop was left uncovered.
To be fair, the staff seemed very pleasant and were as helpful as they could be, the breakfast was decent too. However, the accommodation we were given was not at all what we had expected.
We were promised that we could have a different room on the second night, but given our bad experience and the distance from Marrakesh, a 30min taxi ride at 150Dhm, we decided to cut our losses and leave.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tiwaline Marrakech
- Kasbah Tiwaline Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique place in a frame of exception, Kasbah Tiwaline offers you 3 Villas composed of 2 suites and 1 room with private garden and swimming pool.Villas are warm-hearted and ample. The choice of colours and generous proportions of these villas bring a feeling of peace, softness, and harmony. Privacy, individual service and art of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kasbah Tiwaline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.