At first we were a bit hesitant to stay 13 km from the center of Marrakech. In hindsight, we are very glad we did! The Kasbah was the perfect place to relax and unwind after experiencing the chaos of Marrakech. The room we had was beautifully decorated and very spacious, as well as clean and comfortable! A short distance from our room was a well-maintained pool with lounge chairs, pool towels and hats. It was heaven lying under the shade of the umbrella with occasional dips into the pool to cool off (in the 40C heat). The grounds were gorgeous...we were amazed at how they were able to keep all the plants alive in such extreme heat. The food (lunch and dinner) was probably the best we had in Marrakech. Of the 5 days we spent there, 3 of them we ate at the Kasbah. Hats of to the cook! Finally, the staff (particularly Aziz) were incrediblly kind and helpful. We highly recommend the Kasbah. Don't let the distance from center prevent you from booking here. First of all, they offer very affordable transfer service (10 Euros/room/day). Secondly, you wouldn't regret having such a beautiful, relaxing place to go back to after spending time in the chaos of Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique place in a frame of exception, Kasbah Tiwaline offers you 3 Villas composed of 2 suites and 1 room with private garden and swimming pool.Villas are warm-hearted and ample. The choice of colours and generous proportions of these villas bring a feeling of peace, softness, and harmony. Privacy, individual service and art of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Kasbah Tiwaline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tiwaline Marrakech
- Kasbah Tiwaline Hotel Marrakech