We decided on Kasbah Tiwaline for a girly holiday having never been to Marrakech before. We were so impressed at how friendly and accommodating the staff were. They went out of their way to make us comfortable and took us into the Medina at the evenings for a small price. The rooms were a little shabby around the edges, but what it lacks in luxury, it made up for with a fabulous breakfast and wonderful staff. The pool was much needed in the afternoon heat.
Would recommend to friends looking for affordable accommodation with a Moroccan feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique place in a frame of exception, Kasbah Tiwaline offers you 3 Villas composed of 2 suites and 1 room with private garden and swimming pool.Villas are warm-hearted and ample. The choice of colours and generous proportions of these villas bring a feeling of peace, softness, and harmony. Privacy, individual service and art of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Kasbah Tiwaline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tiwaline Marrakech
- Kasbah Tiwaline Hotel Marrakech