beautiful traditional hotel -quite small so has that personal touch. Aziz was great and pandered to our every need, taking us to visit the waterfalls and even climbing them with us as we had young children!
We were provided with food and snacks whenever required, food was cooked to order and the sunloungers were laid out with hats and towels every morning.
The hotel is a bit out of the way but is great for a tranquil relaxing ambience after a manic day in marrakech.
The staff even met us at the airport, tookour luggage and located the nearest atm so that we could get money.
They took us wherever we wanted to go and even prepared a picnic for our journey home.
The food at the hotel is absolutely stunning :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique place in a frame of exception, Kasbah Tiwaline offers you 3 Villas composed of 2 suites and 1 room with private garden and swimming pool.Villas are warm-hearted and ample. The choice of colours and generous proportions of these villas bring a feeling of peace, softness, and harmony. Privacy, individual service and art of living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Kasbah Tiwaline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tiwaline Marrakech
- Kasbah Tiwaline Hotel Marrakech