The Palais dar Donab is a beautiful spot in the heart of the medina. Whilst only a few mins stroll from the Place Jemaa el F'na, it is quiet and very peaceful - and the perfect place to chill out whilst enjoying beautiful food and drink. The hotel is larger than the average Riad but this is a huge advantage as the setting is lovely, with a large pool, fabulous rooms and very impressive public areas - as well as bars and interior restaurant...
I stayed in the Koutobia Suite which was large and sumptuous whilst my friends took the Royale Suite which was utterly sublime in a OTT way and larger than most flats in London.
Overall a fab hotel with great staff, fantastic food and the perfect location for sightseeing and enjoying the best of Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech