My friend and I stayed here for 6 nights and we couldn't have had any more excellent service. The room was beautiful and the up keep of the gardens and surroundings are gorgeous especially compared to other riads. It is only 10 mins from the main square and souks ad only 1 minute away from a Spa - which was much to my delight.
The breakfast / lunch and dinner were all of great quality, some may say service is slow but I wouldn't agree at all. All the staff were attentive and knew us by name by the end of our stay.
I couldn't recommend this as a place to stay enough. We stayed in the yasmine suite but I can imagine that all the rooms as lovely.
A special thanks goes to a gentleman called Abdullah who looked after us everyday whilst we were chilling by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech