We discovered the Palais Donab by chance one hot day, and had lunch by the poolside under the
benign cover of orange and lemon trees. We were so enchanted that we went back 5 times during our short stay in Marrakech.
The staff are quiet, gentle and helpful but don't expect speedy service, not that this matters as you sip a glass of Rose and take in the beautiful surroundings. The menu is not extensive but it is well cooked and very tasty.
I would love to stay here one day, budget depending!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech