Though not staying at the hotel, I stopped here for dinner on my second night in Marrakech. I sat under the orange trees at a table next to the pool. The food and service were first rate, and the atmosphere superb as evening fell and I just let the experience wash over me. The tables were nicely set out, and the chance to enjoy a drink, while waiting for the food was really welcome.
I had Moroccan bread and mixed olives, followed by pastilla fruits de mer. The mains was well presented with lemon slices and capers, and the pastry was light and crispy. The seafood filling was beautifully spiced and the flavours were really fabulous together.
The meal was leisurely, and there was no sense of being rushed by the staff. All in all a great meal, and a wonderful evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech