Great location - no dark alleyways to walk down (a considerable number of Riads in Marrakech are located in areas that look dodgy during the day, let alone at night).
Refreshing garden / pool area - nice to come back to after the hussle and bussle of the city.
Indoor restaurant a nice place to eat - but the menu was uninspiring - chose to eat here after all the rave reviews it had received here on Tripadvisor, but cant understand why.
Coffee in the afternoon by the pool is very good, but the coffee served at breakfast was vile brown liquid not worthy of being called coffee. Breakfast itself was nothing to write home about either.
All staff very helpful, polite and friendly, with all looking extremely smart in their uniforms except the receptionist who looked as though she was about to go out clubbing and did not provide a very smart first impression of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Palais Donab Hotel
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.