The property is stunning. Our room (Koutubia) was beautiful, rose petals on the magnificient bed, and dinner in the restaurant was excellent. The owner is a most charming chap and very helpful. However, the front of house staff were somewhat absent when it came for us attmepting to check out. One could say, if you're not there I'm not paying for the room service but it's not our style. Our driver/guide (Mr Khalid Abou El Allam) from Badrane Tours solved the problem for us by the time we reached Casablanca, but it was an awkward moment.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Palais Donab Hotel
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.