Well, I must start with the very little positive part. The hotel is reasonably located and used to be a very nice palais. Now, the real facts ... When you pay more than €200 a room, you would expect at least a clean hotel. The hotel is poorly maintained, the service in the front desk is AWFULL !! , the breakfast just coffe, orange juice and wet/old pastries. After the second day we skipped the hotel and we went for breakfast to a nice delicatessen house near by.... Now, the worst of the worst ... you are prepared that everybody in La Medina will try to bargain, sale and squeeze every dollar that they can.... but , you would NEVER expect this when you need to check out in a +€200/night hotel !!!!!!!! Please, trust me , select any other riad, don't get wrong impression from the pictures ... There are plenty much better (and cheaper) outhere !!
Finally, please also avoid booking at the website luxurytravel dot com !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech