I stayed in Palais Donab for 3 nights in September 2012 with two friends. We had a room on the terrace and felt like we had the entire terrace to ourselves. The room was beautiful with a big bathroom. We had an extra bed put in the room, as there were three of us, and there was still plenty of space. From the second we arrived the staff made us feel very welcome and answered all of our questions. We asked for sun loungers to be brought to the roof - it was done right away. The Riad also booked us a city tour and dinner at other Riads upon request. Another plus is that this Riad is on a very quiet and clean street. We called it the cleanest street in Marrakech. We also stored our luggage there while on our tour to the desert. We really enjoyed the homey feel and the helpful staff. When we left we all commented on how sad we were to be leaving our beautiful Marrakech home. Would stay here again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech