This restored palace in the heart of old Marrakech is an incredibly peaceful oasis, extremely well-run to very high standards by Brahim and his staff. Although it is palatial and an absolute delight to the eye, it is also very intimate in size and style. From the warm welcome on arrival (refreshing mint tea by the fountain then a personal tour with the Manager who speaks several languages fluently) to the considerate and charming staff, it is a perfect base for enjoying Marrakech (if you can force yourself to leave the delightful sunny poolside!) On our last night we put the staff to an extra test when my husband was suddenly taken ill and they were magnificent, kindness itself, a doctor summoned within minutes and a bike despatched to a distant pharmacy at midnight. Every member of staff came to wish my husband well on our departure and express their concern. Genuinely excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech