Let me explain: Angsana has 5 riads very close together in the Riad Zitoun area, a 10-minute walk to the Djemaa, but only one (Riad Si Said) has a restaurant, so you have to go there for meals, and another one (Riad Bab Firdaus) has the wonderful spa. Some (not Dar Zaouia) have small pools were you can wade. So if you want to just roll over from bed to table in the morning, or you want room service, ask to be lodged at Si Said. Management was very helpful at all times and there are security guards to go with you from one to the other at nights or to open the street door (we were alone at the Dar Zaouia for a couple of nights). Very clean and well appointed, but no TV in the room. We were given a mobile for our stay to call reception at Si Said in case we needed anything.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Dar Zaouia Hotel
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Dar Zaouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Dar Zaouia Marrakech
- Riad Dar Zaouia Hotel Marrakech
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Dar Zaouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.