The riad is located minutes from Djemaa El Fna, but once inside the gates you are in a peaceful haven. The beautiful building features a central courtyard, around which the rooms are located. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. There are also many places around the riad where you can sit, relax or read a book - including the terrace with great views over the Marrakesh skyline. The staff are friendly, helpful and attentive. I had a cooking lesson at the riad which was fabulous. We visited the market in the morning, then came back to the riad to prepare the dishes. My husband was able to join us for lunch when we all ate the banquet we'd prepared under our teacher's watchful eye. If you come by taxi, be prepared for the driver to not be able to take you to the door as cars are not permitted past Bab Laksour. Check with the staff about transfers when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech