We stayed here after hiking a week in the High Atlas. This is a perfect hotel to relax and to let yourself be pampered. The staff is really friendly and helpfull. The rooms are beautifully decorated and peaceful, with a big bathroom and a good shower. In the morning you have your breakfast on the terrace in the sun. They have a small hammam which is really enjoyable and they have a perfect masseuse. Last but definitely not least, I can recommend having dinner at the hotel whilst you're staying there. For 20 euro per person they will make you a lovely 3 course dinner with fresh vegetables, tender meat and a really nice dessert. They also have good wines to accompany your food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech