What a wonderful way to learn about Moroccan culture and cuisine!
The 4 hour cooking class was amazing! After choosing our menu from a slew of recipes, our wonderful teacher took us to the market for locals, and we bought fresh ingredients and spices. We also made a visit to the neighbourhood baker where people can bring bread dough for him to bake.
The class is for beginners and seasoned chefs. It was very hands on and we totally enjoyed cutting, dicing and kneading bread with our teacher and the Dar Attajmil cook. We made 4 salads and r'fissa (chicken with flat cakes).
Our feast was served on the rooftop terrace, and we brought the leftovers back to our lodgings to eat at a later time. We were also given a great recipe book to recreate the dishes at home.
It was not necessary to stay at the riad, but we did book the class before we left on our trip.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.