I had the pleasure of staying at the incredible Dar Attajmil for a full week and had the most incredible stay.
As soon as you step through the doors of the Riad, you are at complete ease. Such a beautiful courtyard, matched by incredibly stunning rooms. The breakfasts are huge and differ everyday. The dinners even more so, and must be had!, easily the most incredible food I had in Morocco.
The staff are so attentive and friendly and are there to help with whatever you need. A real family feel.
The hammam on the terrace is stunning, warming and relaxing. Fatima's gommage (scrub) and massage are out of the world. You wont ever feel this clean or relaxed again!
I also took part in their cooking course which is highly recommended. After shopping for local produce in the market with the cook, and getting a glimpse into real moroccan life, you spend the morning learning exactly how to make the moroccan dish of your choice, and then eating it all up for lunch! I can wait to try this at home.
Location is fantastic, a few minutes walk from the main square Djamaa El Fna. ..and after some time here and walking the fascinating lively hectic streets of the medina, you'll be delighted to restup here.
Can't recommend it enough, I'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech