My friend and I stayed at the Dar Attajmil in February for 3 nights. Like everyone said, the place is lovely and charming. It was a bit cold in the common courtyard but they have heated lamps making it all cozy. I think most dar and riads do not have heat so FYI if you're easily cold. They have plenty of thick blankets keeping you warm. We stayed in the small room with 2 beds on the second floor. It was cute but we didn't realize that there wasn't a door to the bathroom (just a curtain). Something you'll have to figure out with your companion when you really have to use it! Not sure what the other rooms are like.
We were spoiled when we had breakfast on the roof deck. It was simply amazing. If we ate like that every day we would have gained at least 5kgs. Nevertheless, we didn't mind all the different pastries and fruits. And yes, mint tea was made to perfection!
Lastly, we wanted to thank Hassan for his courteous service and awesomeness. He gave us great recommendations, served us unlimited mint teas and cookies, and shared his life experience with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech