Spent 2 nights in this Riad this month and would highly recommend to anyone thinking of visiting Marrakech.
From the minute we booked the communication was excellent, upon arrival the staff were very helpful and informative. The room was clean and the hotel was very well maintained with a beautiful decor. The riad is a welcome break from the hustle of the city and once through the hotel door the noise of the street goes and you are able to comfortably relax. We only had breakfast and not evening dinner but this was nice both mornings.
Overall well worth a visit and would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech