“Simply epic!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 529 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Marrakech quad evasion is an organizer of hikes discoveries based in Marrakech – Morocco. Our goal is to help you discover, driving a quad, Morocco unknown, strange: Landscapes contrasting exceptionally beautiful sites, traditional Berber dwellings, remains … Different formulas are available à la carte from 1 hour to several days …
Winchester, United Kingdom
86 attraction reviews
“Simply epic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Youssef thank you for an amazing morning. Brought my Dad to Marrakesh for a surprise birthday treat so didn't pre book. Saw people advertising quads in the market so came on trip advisor to ensure we got a good one. This was highly recommended and I completely agree. Emailed the day before wanting to come, fast response and happy to accept payment in Dirhams, UK pounds or euros (handy since our last morning and were out of local currency).
Picked up on time and we were really lucky that we got a guide just for our group, 3 people. Always felt safe and in control and the bikes looked well kept. A number of opportunities to get photos and our guide was excellent, taking photos of all of us. Me and my husband had shared a bike and for the last bit back to base our guide said I could drive his bike with him on the back which was a really nice touch. If I could give the team 10 stars I would. The price was also cheaper than the touts in the market and no haggling needed so don't waste your time. Book directly here and you won't be disappointed.
Thanks again for making my dads Birthday super memorable!

Gutersloh, Germany
“A great activity in Marrakesch ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We found this activity through trip advisor and booked by email within 30 minutes! Youssef was very friendly, the whole activity was very well organised and we were very well looked after as a group of 7. The quads are well maintained and good fun to drive, we would recommend this to anyone.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“A Marrakech MUST DO activity!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

On our final day in Marrakech my boyfriend kindly took me for a camel trek and it's was great but following the camels we were lucky enough to meet Youssef and arranged to go out on the Quad bikes with him and it was incredible! If your up for experiencing the views of Marrakech in the coolest and quickest way whilst getting a buzz thanks to the quality of the quads provided this is for you! I'd recommend Quads in Marrakech but you must do it through Youssef as he was the most welcoming guy we ment throughout our entire stay. The experience you have is worth every penny and when we return we will certainly return for a catch up and to learn some kickass tricks whilst looking out over the sites of such a beautiful country! Thanks to Youssef and his team, you guys turkey made our final day the most memorable!
Kim and Tom x

Visited March 2014
“Quad bikes vs camels. Quads Win.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We spent a week in Marrakech and did quad biking and rode camels. Whilst both were good fun the quad biking through the desert was amazing. Youssef was cool and showed us loads of tricks to help us tear it up in the desert. We would definitely recommend it to anyone.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“One for the memory bank”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was in Marrakech over for a long weekend from 28th February to 4th March. During our stay, we went did the Marrakech Quad Evasion and had an amazing time with our tour guide Youssef. We were going around for about 2 hours and which was for me. Not too short or too long. Please note however that you will need to be prepared to get dirty.

I would recommend this to everyone

Visited March 2014